Thursday, December 24, 2009

Psychiatrist Miami Who Has ANOTHER Piece Of Sh!t A$$ Doctor??

Who has ANOTHER piece of sh!t A$$ doctor?? - psychiatrist miami

I moved to Miami 2 years ago ..
Recently, I paid my $ 300 new psychiatric evaluation and 150 for each quote for ..

should be made certain mood stabilizers stupid ..

has now also .. add

I can not return my calls this idiot, dammit!


My plan is to begin these courses next semester .. Well, if you know exactly to add, is not easy to complete their tasks .. much less begin .. em

Somehow, the rules and get treatment before they start school ..

High School know how difficult it is without doubt that the medicine can do better in school (in the first year of participation)

so ..


Suggestions guys?




broke in, I can not afford another psychiatrist, 300, and a little more and .... Top without insurance ..
: 0 /



Need help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment