Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Upset Stomach More Condition_symptoms I Have Sore Breast Tiredness Upset Stomach Eatting Alot More But I Have A Bright Red Period So Could I Be Preg?

I have sore breast tiredness upset stomach eatting alot more but i have a bright red period so could i be preg? - upset stomach more condition_symptoms

I eat, sleep, and urinate all the time my bike finished 18th and 19 April in the last month, and my ovulation is the week of 4 and tell him it was a busy week ... I do not know what they think

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever a time when these symptoms?
If so, no, no, you really are pregnant.
If you have time, then the symptoms began to occur, then perhaps you are pregnant between then and now could.
It seems that you had sex a lot this month, right?
If you have these symptoms started to go, then you may be pregnant, and I recommend a HPT, if not your time to arrive in the coming days.

Post a Comment