Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bone Spur On Gums Please Help! Had A Bone Spur Removed From My Gums..?

Please Help! Had a Bone Spur Removed from my Gums..? - bone spur on gums

And ..... When I returned, I found very Stitch! And I went back there and I see no point anymore! They took a bone trace and cut my gum 1 / 2 inches long, to remove it! I called the dentist and close! They have after hours phone number! He agreed to go to the emergency room if after hours! But the cut may well long, until tomorrow to call my doctor? Or is it bad to let nothing hold together? I am afraid to eat! And I wonder whether I should go to the emergency room or wait! Help please!

1 comments:

billruss... said...

I think (and I'm no expert) if not bleeding, is fine. However, consuming only liquids until you can get help.

Most areas have emergency dental services. Try the phone book.


After some thought, I went to the emergency room. I did bleed a similar problem a few years ago, when the wound started to very fast (a constant flow of blood) and had to call an ambulance. Twice.

.

Post a Comment