Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dental Hygienist Name Tags Is There Anyway I Can Ask My Cute Dental Hygienist These Questions?

Is there anyway I can ask my cute dental hygienist these questions? - dental hygienist name tags

1. If her cheek again held his fingers used to clean the mirror.
2. Can I change the photo.
3.Can have gloves and masks when they do.
4. Where to go to school hygiene.
5.What name.
6. Then it will work a little harder into his mouth to check my bag department to see cancer in the mouth and put the fluoride in my white spots.
7.do has a MySpace or Facebook or Twitter.
I am 15 years old

3 comments:

moose said...

In fact, if the mean is that patients have some of these questions are asked, that's disgusting! The mask and wearing gloves? Are you crazy / Do you know how creepy and perverse as it sounds. I do not care if they are 15, you need to learn some things about hunting is not a girl. And why not someone closer to your age?

Christine L said...

Oh my God! This is adorable, but not certainly say, none of it. You're 15 and she is a woman who tried out their duties. I think the Boys Will Be Boys!

izzy said...

cuz you dont ask the question that seems silly. To allow women to do their job and should not to take care of a child. It is not the date on which gunna Homeboy! I bet you are married than with 5 children!

Post a Comment