Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unregistered Sims 2 Codes Unregistered Sims 2 Code, Please Help?

Unregistered Sims 2 code, please help? - unregistered sims 2 codes

My friend gave me your Sims 2 game, because I laugh and love of the game. The only problem is that my disc. I asked him if the case, but they do not know! I wish on a Web page on the ledge Post. One of my hobbies, I would like to continue. But without the registration code you can not! Has anyone a code for the Sims 2 games are not yet registered? I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

2 comments:

keb said...

Unfortunately, the registration code works only for the game disc to which it belongs. Your friend must have registered their number on the website makes life soooo much easier (especially if they lose the case - that happened to me once).

A Most Beautiful Soul said...

Sorry, but that the code for how someone who has been banned from Yahoo could make.

Post a Comment